Level 3 Education and TrainingPricing Information
The HABC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF) has been designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities.
Time left until course date
Mandatory Group A
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
Optional Group B
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals (Learning and Development unit)
- Facilitate learning and development in groups (Learning and Development unit)
Optional Group C
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment(Learning and Development unit)
By doing above course
- You can start teaching or training adults
- You can training people in their workplace eg. induction training, staff training days, updates etc.
- You can teach people to pass recognised qualifications including NVQs (National Vocational Qualifications)
- You can teach on a one-to-one or group basis or give private tuition
- You are intend to be trainers in industry, commerce or the post-16 sector
Please note it is mandatory for all candidates to hold or achieve a First Aid at Work or First Person on Scene qualification when applying for your SIA license.
You must provide:
- Two identity documents from group A. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- One identity document from group A and two documents from group B. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Signed valid UK photo driving licence (both parts of the full or provisional licence are required)
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo
- Signed valid UK paper driving licence.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- British work permit or visa issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Child benefit book issued in last 12 months.